Paula Timm Artist

Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Muse Worthy - by Workshop Muse

Muse Worthy - by Workshop Muse

The very cool series on Artists who Inspire Her.

The very cool Rachel Rose of Workshop Muse is creating a series on artists whom inspire her.
I am so very honoured to be selected this round in the series Muse Worthy - read here for the full article on her blog.

Her words start reflecting from the time that she met me in my art class to sighting my healing journey with art. I have reread a few times to capture her insights and will continue to re read to capture perspective on my life.
have a read here.. and make sure you read to the bottom for some Question&Answers by moi!

- it is so very beautiful, thank you!

Follow her Facebook Page, Workshop Muse for workshops, creative prompts, and thoughtful articles.

No comments:

Post a Comment