Paula Timm Artist

Monday, August 14, 2017

GET BRAVE, & CREATE!

AUGUST 3, 2017


I have enjoyed some paint nights with some lovely artists in my studio. The overwhelming sentiment on having a witness to art making, is that it's intimidating at first but quickly releases and becomes super rewarding. 

The rewards come in support from fellow artists; 
-commentary on what they love (which boosts your confidence on your work), 
..having fun with my ladies at a recent Painting Meetup!
-seeing a direction that you could implement, be it in colour, technique or subject matter. 

I could go on. But you get the gist, the panic quickly goes away and the community support grows exponentially.

Which brings me to you, I bet you have always wanted to do art but for the reasons stated above, you have opted to find an excuse? It's so common but a very unique feeling that shouldn't be underestimated, and nor should your courage!


I invite you to consider attending 
one or two of the following options....
 

No art is made during the meetup..but we talk about each artist's process. You 'can' share a piece that you have previously created or just show up to see how it all unfolds.
$5 fee
2nd Monday of each month
6:30-9pm

or

Designed for your pocket book and your heART!! Drop in to make art in a creative environment. No formal instruction - just creative support from fellow artists! 

B.Y.O.S. (bring your own supplies)
$20 fee
Weekly on Wednesdays
4-9pm (drop-in for all or some)


Are you wanting to get your art on too? Let me know, I would be happy to host a special class for you and perhaps a group of your choosing!

Get a feels for my teaching style here and then give me a shout here!

...hope to see you getting BRAVE soon!!

Paula J. Timm

No comments:

Post a Comment